We are glad that you want to write for MissPerfectWoman.com, please read the guidelines below before submitting an article.
1. Make sure your article is of high quality and relevant to our blog. Our target market are mostly women. Your articles need to be on topics that are relevant to this target market. If you surf around our website, you will get a good idea about the topics we cover.
1.1 We are looking for stories that have NOT been covered anywhere else. In short, we are looking for fresh ideas, fresh perspectives and new ways of presenting information to our audience.
1.2 Remember, you are writing for the web so your guest post should include headings and sub-headings to make it easy for the reader who’s just surfing through the article. Make your paragraphs short and punchy.
2. Articles must be original pieces written exclusively for MissPerfectWoman.com
3. The articles cannot be republished anywhere else including your personal blog. You may however, provide a link and summary on your personal blog.
4. Make sure your articles have no grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. The language we seek is very conversational, simple and easy to understand.
5. Avoid disguised sales letters or a sales pitch. The purpose of your guest post has to be to spread knowledge to our target market. A two line byline/bio will be provided at the bottom of the article for authors and they can place a link or email in the byline that could get them some leads from interested readers.
6. Please be patient, sometimes articles can take a long time to get published because at times we get more articles than we can handle. Please DO NOT contact us asking “when will the guest post be published” or “did you get my article” until 15 days have elapsed. It can take up to 2 weeks for a guest post to be reviewed by our editors, if you cannot wait this period then please do not submit a guest post. Also, remember it is NOT always possible for us to reply to every email. In other words, submitting a guest post does NOT entitle you to a reply.
7. We consider ‘MissPerfectWomant’ to be a community of it’s own and we expect our guest posters to be actively involved in this community. If you haven’t subscribed to our newsletters, read any of the articles on our blog or commented on any of our blog posts then it is very unlikely that we will consider your guest post. We expect you to build a relationship with us first by subscribing to our Facebook page, commenting on our Facebook updates and/or commenting on our blog posts on a regular basis before you can pitch a guest post to us. It is just considered polite to do so.
9. Guest posts/columns are unpaid.
10. Although this is not a requirement, it would be great if you could spread the word about your published guest post by sharing it on your social networks and email lists.
11. This is not a requirement, but consider supporting MissPerfectWoman by purchasing advertising on the website or sponsoring one of our events because end of the day, this is what keeps the website going. For advertising opportunities, please click here.
12. In case your article does not get published, don’t take it personally. Sometimes, we don’t have the time to review all the articles we receive, or the article may not fit into our current strategy.
Please email info [at] MissPerfectWoman [dot] com